Cedar Hill Marina & Boat Ramp in Maryland
Cedar Hill Marina is located in Wicomico County Maryland on the scenic Nanticoke River, and offers ample free parking, two boat ramps, and 140 peaceful boat slips with transient boat slips available. Additional amenities for Maryland boaters include clean showers and toilet facilities, pump-out, a picnic area with pavilion, a playground, nature trails, basketball courts, tennis courts, a softball field and more! Nearby Roaring Point offers a secluded beach on the Nanticoke River for sunning, fishing and crabbing.
- A large dual concrete boat ramp allows for easy boat launching
- Nearby Roaring Point offers a secluded beach on the Nanticoke River for sunning, fishing and crabbing
- Our pavilion will accommodate any size outing, from family reunions to company picnics
- Large spacious open areas for family activities
- Great sunset views throughout the year
- A boater's private paradise, tranquil and secluded
- Glass, plastic, and aluminum recycling station - Maryland's Clean Marina Initiative
- Emergency spill kit on site - Maryland's Clean Marina Initiative
- Monofilament fishing line recycling - Maryland's Clean Marina Initiative
Cedar Hill Marina Boat Slip Rental Fees
|Slip Size||Annual Rent||Water||Electric|
Transient Docking Rates
Daily Rate: $20
For more information contact Chuck Poole at 410-548-4870 or email@example.com.
Cedar Hill Marina Location
Located in Bivalve, Maryland on the scenic Nanticoke River, minutes from Salisbury and 2½ - 3 hours from Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Norfolk, Virginia.